- Wolftech Belt Gearless Machine
Belt Gearless System consists of SMT Series traction motor, traction sheave, polyurethan (PU) coated steel ropes (belts), belt clamps, belt lifetime counter and deflection pulleys. The integrated system has been CE certificated by Liftinstituut and also utility model certification has been issued.
ADVANTAGES OF SMT 140BC
Reaches the bearing capacity of 1000 kg for 2:1 suspension.
- Enables higher load capacity with smaller traction sheave.
- Polyurethan protection of steel wires against corrosion.
- Longer lifecycle than steel ropes.
- Lower energy consumption in comparison with equivalent gearless systems.
- Enables using less powerful inverters.
- Quiet running level of comfort.
- Our brakes fulfill the items 9.10-9.11 and 18.104.22.168 of EN 81-1 A3 Standard.
Brake voltage: 198V DC
No. of Poles: 16
Motor Voltage: 360V (Other optional)